searching entries on ldap configured in weblogic8.1

anand

hi,
i have configured openldap.i have done all the settings in the
weblogic8.1 server administration console to connect to this ldap.Now
i want to retreive all the attributes of an entry stored in this
ldap.Also want to add some more attributes.

how will i do it?Please Tell me.

Waiting for your response.
Thanks
Anand

Nigel Wade

anand said:
hi,
i have configured openldap.i have done all the settings in the
weblogic8.1 server administration console to connect to this ldap.Now
i want to retreive all the attributes of an entry stored in this
ldap.Also want to add some more attributes.

how will i do it?Please Tell me.

I already told you when you posted this message before. I answered in
comp.lang.java.help. If you didn't look there for answers, why post there?
That's the problem with multi-posting, you have to look everywhere you
posted for an answer (besides annoying everyone who reads all the
newsgroups).
Waiting for your response.

You've already got it, just go find it.