    included?

    thanks in advance

    ivan

    Ivan Sofa n.1, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Ivan Sofa n.1

    Digby Guest

    www.netbeans.org

    "Ivan Sofa n.1" <> wrote in message
    news:XtRfb.10567$...
    > Hello everybody
    >
    > Could someone give me a link to a "nice&easy" java editor with compiler
    > included?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > ivan

    ---

    Digby, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Ivan Sofa n.1

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Oct 5, 2003
  4. On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:27:19 +0000, Ivan Sofa n.1 wrote:

    > Hello everybody
    >
    > Could someone give me a link to a "nice&easy" java editor with compiler
    > included?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > ivan

    You'll get lots of different recommendations.
    I certainly think that this one:
    http://www.bluej.org
    falls into the nice&easy category. It's designed for training.

    But the compiler is not built in. It uses the java SDK compiler, so you
    have to install the SDK first.

    Steve

    Steve Horsley, Oct 5, 2003