Searching for metadata related tools for use with python

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

I would also like comments if you're pretty sure the aren't any other
reöated resources. Anything related to organizing one's
filecollections(be it music, photos, books etc.), though i'm not
particularly interested in another mp3/ogg-tagger(report it still
though, if you will).

Elmo

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

I would also like comments if you're pretty sure the aren't any other
related resources. Anything related to organizing one's
filecollections(be it music, photos, books etc.), though i'm not
particularly interested in another mp3/ogg-tagger(report it still
though, if you will), would be interesting also.

Elmo

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

I would also like comments if you're pretty sure the aren't any other
related resources. Anything related to organizing one's
filecollections(be it music, photos, books etc.), though i'm not
particularly interested in another mp3/ogg-tagger(report it still
though, if you will), would be interesting also.

Elmo

I'm going for completeness(though a never-ending chase you might say).

Elmo

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Elmo_M=E4ntynen?=

I'm going for completeness(though a never-ending chase you might say).

Elmo

RDF(or xml otherwise) enabled metadata repositories/etc. are of interest
to me also(musicbrainz and bitzi are recognized already). If just someone
said something instead of this thread being completely ignored. If this
isn't the place to discuss something like this would someone point me to
a better one.

Elmo