Searching for research internship

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Davi Barbosa, Dec 7, 2008.

  1. Davi Barbosa

    Davi Barbosa Guest

    Hi,
    I'm a computer science student and, as part of my formation at Ecole
    Polytechnique in Paris, I need to do a research internship of at least
    11 weeks between April and August 2009. This could be any research
    project in an University or an Institute, but also any work as a
    computer scientist/programmer (I think). I've already studied 3 years of
    Computer Engineering at Unicamp (Brazil) before coming to Polytechnique
    in a double degree program in the beginning of 2007.
    We have many internship proposals, but as a Ruby enthusiast I would love
    to work with Ruby.
    It's more easy to do it in France but it is possible to do it anywhere.
    I speak fluently Portuguese, French and English.
    Please send me an e-mail if you are interested, so I can send to you
    more details and my curriculum vitae.
    Also, if you know anyone who might be interested or if you have any
    suggestions of where to try, please let me know.

    I'm sorry if this is not a right place to post this.

    Sincerely,
    Davi Barbosa.

    Davi Barbosa, Dec 7, 2008