searching geo data with radius (tricky)

Mark

Hi,

I have schema for document:
<fieldType name="geohash" class="solr2155.solr.schema.GeoHashField" length="12" />
<field name="lat_lng" type="location" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="radius" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

Base on only coordinates (without given radius) I would like to find every document that coordinate with radius from document contains given point.
Example parameter: 13.80,51.01
This query is quite tricky: normally radius is provided in query, here I would like to use radius from document (different for every document).

I could find some examples with functions, but used as a sort parameter, not condition parameter...

Can you help me with solving this problem ?

Thanks for help
Mark

Jeff Higgins

Hi,

I have schema for document:
<fieldType name="geohash" class="solr2155.solr.schema.GeoHashField" length="12" />
<field name="lat_lng" type="location" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
<field name="radius" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

Base on only coordinates (without given radius) I would like to find every document that coordinate with radius from document contains given point.
Example parameter: 13.80,51.01
This query is quite tricky: normally radius is provided in query, here I would like to use radius from document (different for every document).

I could find some examples with functions, but used as a sort parameter, not condition parameter...

Can you help me with solving this problem ?

Thanks for help
Mark
Have you been unable to fetch an answer to
your question from the solr-user mailing list?
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/>