    Peace
    JB

    Web: http://tetrahedraverse.com

    John Brawley, Feb 6, 2008

  2. John Brawley

    Ian Collins Guest

    John Brawley wrote:
    > Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
    > (Exception 10H)

    Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Feb 6, 2008

  3. John Brawley

    John Brawley Guest

    "Ian Collins" <> wrote in message
    > John Brawley wrote:
    > > Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
    > > (Exception 10H)
    > >

    > Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

    Got'cha
    Thank you very much.

    John Brawley, Feb 6, 2008
  4. John Brawley

    Guest

    On 6 Feb, 04:34, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    > John Brawley wrote:
    > > Please how would I search the group's archives for a specific item?
    > > (Exception 10H)

    > Searching is the one useful feature provided by google groups.

    <OT>
    Well, one other useful aspect of GG is that I can use it at work, even
    though my current client blocks all access to external nntp servers!
    </OT>

    , Feb 6, 2008