Searching on computer with Intranet

Danny

I recently have developed an intranet-website for internal use. One of
the elements that I have integrated in this site is a Google-search
application.
However, I would also like to integrate MS search into this intraweb-
website, in order to directly search on the server/computer directly
from the website-interface. Logically, MS search is available when
pressing F3, but this solution is not the way I imagine it.

Could someone help me out with this?

Aaron Saray

> I recently have developed an intranet-website for internal use. One of
the elements that I have integrated in this site is a Google-search
application.
However, I would also like to integrate MS search into this intraweb-
website, in order to directly search on the server/computer directly
from the website-interface. Logically, MS search is available when
pressing F3, but this solution is not the way I imagine it.

Could someone help me out with this?

I would suggest looking into google for "Microsoft Indexing Service."
This should help you get some idea of what services and objects you
can work with to get the local computer search going. :)

Last edited by a moderator: