Searching options to ALWAYS EXPAND "import" statements in Eclipse source editor

Camille Petersen

My Eclipse source editor groups all import statement at the beginning of a source file
and "hides" them in the first line. Only if I click on the "+" sign left of the
first import statement all remaining import statements became visible.

How do I set Eclipse up that it ALWAYS show all import statements by default without
having to do manually the expand click?

Camille

IchBin

Camille said:
My Eclipse source editor groups all import statement at the beginning of a source file
and "hides" them in the first line. Only if I click on the "+" sign left of the
first import statement all remaining import statements became visible.

How do I set Eclipse up that it ALWAYS show all import statements by default without
having to do manually the expand click?

Camille

The imports really should not be an issue. That is, by selecting "Menu
Source \ Organize Imports" or 'Cntrl+Shift+o' Eclipse will automatically
manage you imports.

Anyway, you can set what uses folding by changing here:
"Menu Window \ Preferences \ Java \ Editor \ Folding" uncheck Imports

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)