    How do I set Eclipse up that it ALWAYS show all import statements by default without
    having to do manually the expand click?

    Camille
    Camille Petersen, May 20, 2006

  2. Camille Petersen

    IchBin Guest

    Re: Searching options to ALWAYS EXPAND "import" statements in Eclipsesource editor

    Camille Petersen wrote:
    > My Eclipse source editor groups all import statement at the beginning of a source file
    > and "hides" them in the first line. Only if I click on the "+" sign left of the
    > first import statement all remaining import statements became visible.
    >
    > How do I set Eclipse up that it ALWAYS show all import statements by default without
    > having to do manually the expand click?
    >
    > Camille

    The imports really should not be an issue. That is, by selecting "Menu
    Source \ Organize Imports" or 'Cntrl+Shift+o' Eclipse will automatically
    manage you imports.

    Anyway, you can set what uses folding by changing here:
    "Menu Window \ Preferences \ Java \ Editor \ Folding" uncheck Imports

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)
    IchBin, May 20, 2006