Searching XML files with DOM

sal achhala

Im searching XML files of an unknown format and structure (i dont know the
element names beforehand), thus I need to search on the actual data content.

Im using Java, Xreces and the DOM API for my application which currently
parses an XML file.

Thus the next step is to search the parsed file (held in a DOM structure) it
for keywords contained within the data content.

How best can I do this ? Can anyone point me to some code examples ?

Thanks very much