Secure and Insecure items on a page.

UJ

I have pages that all run fine. When I put them on a server that is using
SSL, I start getting the 'There are secure and unsecure items on this page'
message. And it's happening for almost every page. I think it may be that I
have links to non-SSL pages on most of the pages. Unfortunately there is no
way for me to change the non-secure items to secure.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

TIA - Jeff.

Andy

There is nothing you can do unless you allow all graphics links to be
relative, which will cause them to be downloaded over ssl.