    non-secure connection?

    Thanks,
    Just D.

    Just D., Sep 21, 2005

  2. You can try setting "Display mixed content" security option to Enable. Find
    it in Tools-Internet Options-Security-Custom level. It might not help
    though. I am not sure about exact rules for this setting.

    Eliyahu

    "Just D." <> wrote in message
    > All,
    >
    > I'm having a WebApp working through a secure connection (https). One of my
    > pages is calling an external site to show the geographical map, this site

    is
    > not secure and it should be calling inside the frame on the secure page.

    The

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Just D.

    Bruce Barker Guest

    its a browser setting, you have no control, the users have to change their
    settings (but its no recommened).

    your other option is to create a proxy page on your site, that uses
    webclient to fetch the html from the other site. you will need to parse the
    html and replace img url with a local url that fetches the image (or cache
    the images on your site).

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Just D.

    Just D. Guest

    Hi Bruce,

    Yea, I was thinking about it, but it's more complicated and harder to write.

    Thanks,
    Just D.

    Just D., Sep 21, 2005