    What other ways are there to start building a secure client api?

    Thanks,
    Carla
    Carla, Jan 24, 2009

  2. Carla wrote:
    > What other ways are there to start building a secure client api?

    I'm not familiar with java and the technologies you mentioned, but I'd
    simply instruct my users (programmers) to access my api using https://.
    Their first call would be to the login page. Subsequent calls would need
    to send the session cookie.
    Albert Schlef, Jan 25, 2009

  3. Carla

    Carla Guest

    On Jan 24, 7:48 pm, Albert Schlef <> wrote:
    > Carla wrote:
    > > What other ways are there to start building a secure client api?

    > I'm not familiar with java and the technologies you mentioned, but I'd
    > simply instruct my users (programmers) to access my api using https://.
    > Their first call would be to the login page. Subsequent calls would need
    > to send the session cookie.

    When I am trying to connect to the web service, I am getting
    (SOAP::FaultError) back that says Request does not contain required
    Security header. How do I add one?
    Carla, Jan 27, 2009