Secure - NonSecure??

Charles A. Lackman

Hello, I have a web site that has a single page secured using SSL. This
page also has Flash Macromedia header on it, Does this cause a conflict?

When you visit the site it says, "This page contains both secure and
nonsecure items. Do you wnat to display the nonsecure items?"

If you click yes, there is no lock at the bottom right corner of the page,
it you select no then there is a lock. Regardless of whether you click yes
or no the page looks exactually the same.

Is this Normal???

How do I keep the message box from appearing on the page and make it only
secure data?

Thanks,

Chuck

Kevin Spencer

Make all URLs on the page use absolute URLs with the "https" protocol
specified.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer