Secure your Online Store with SSL Certificates

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by gilman, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. gilman

    gilman Guest

    Hello friends,

    Customers are becoming increasingly aware of the advantages of SSL
    security and will often (and with good reason) not purchase online from
    stores that have not implemented digital certificates and SSL. All major
    web merchants now use SSL security to encourage customers to buy online.

    I've got SSL Certificate for my own site and it has really helped my
    online business.
    ' Get SSL Certificate Now ' (http://www.ssl.com./)

    jenny

    --