    I'm trying to figure out how to use SecureQueryString (looked
    everywhere, only found a half cooked example at DotNetJunkies). Does
    anyone have a little more info on how to implement SecureQueryString?
    Han Sen, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Han Sen

    Han Sen Guest

    Minutes after posting the first message I realized the entire c# code
    was for download. I also found this great article:
    http://www.devcity.net/net/article.aspx?alias=encrypt_querystring

    Han Sen, Jul 7, 2004

  3. If you want to store sensitive data on managed string (not a good idea) you
    have a SecureString (like the one in Whidbey) for v1.1 here:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/hernandl/archive/2004/07/07/174736.aspx

    --
    Hernan de Lahitte
    Lagash Systems S.A.