    Such as encrypting data while doing autopostback?

    Regards,
    Gun
    Gunawan, Jul 11, 2006

  2. What about getting an SSL certificate for the web server and accessing it
    with https://...?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Gunawan

    Gunawan Guest

    May I know the mechanism of SSL certificate?
    I didn't have any picture regarding this issue.

    Gunawan, Jul 18, 2006
  4. In short, an SSL certificate enables secure http protocol, abbreviated as
    https, on the server site. All message exchange between an https server and
    clients is encrypted.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 18, 2006