Securing/Encrypting QueryStrings

Rob Meade

Hi all,

I read an article on ASP.Net website the other day which sent me off to this
address :

http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/HowTo/99201486-ACFD-4607-A0CC-99E75836DC72.dcik

It gives a good example of how to encrypt a QueryString so that it cannot be
tampered (successfully) with etc, the applications that our organisation has
written use querystrings quite a lot in places, and I would like to adopt
this method of securing them - however - the example is written in C not VB
(which we are using here) - so I was wondering if :

a) anyone has done this in VB and could give me some help
b) anyone has a working example in VB that I could 'pinch'

I've had a look on google, and also through the help in Visual Studio but
have not been able to find SecureQueryString etc..

Any help you can offer is appreciated,

Regards

Rob