    Thanks

    Joe

    , Oct 6, 2005

    I think i found an answer from another post. It involved pointing all
    of the extensions i want to protect to the aspnet_isapi.dll in IIS.

    I tried it and it works but can it be done is a more efficient way? ie
    so i dont have to keep adding new ones in!!

    Joe

    , Oct 6, 2005

  3. Scott Allen Guest

    You can do a wildcard mapping and send * to the aspnet_isapi.dll.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Oct 6, 2005