    How can i achieve both the tasks ?

    Regards
    Vinod
    vinod, Jul 18, 2005

  2. vinod

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "vinod" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > I intend to send word documents thru mail to my clients. I don't
    >want my clients to save the word document
    > to there system and i don't want them to print the word documents.
    >
    > How can i achieve both the tasks ?

    IMHO, you can't. Once you send the Word documents to them, the docs
    are on their system. I know of no way to tell an email client to
    refuse to save or print an attachment. (Even if their was, you can bet
    that not all email clients would honor it.) And AFAIK Word has no
    facilities for this level of control.

    A PDF document can be more tightly controlled, but I doubt whether you
    can achieve the level of control that you want.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)
    Tim Slattery, Jul 19, 2005

  3. "vinod" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I intend to send word documents thru mail to my clients. I don't
    > want my clients to save the word document
    > to there system and i don't want them to print the word documents.
    >
    > How can i achieve both the tasks ?

    What does this have to do with ASP?

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Jul 19, 2005
  4. vinod

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:21:38 +0530, "vinod" <> wrote:

    > I intend to send word documents thru mail to my clients. I don't
    >want my clients to save the word document
    > to there system and i don't want them to print the word documents.
    >
    > How can i achieve both the tasks ?

    You can't. Not using ASP for sure, and realistically no way at all.
    If they can see it, they could do a print screen to get it.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jul 21, 2005