Security Appl. Block with AzMan

iusfani

Hello All,

I have assigned a task to create a security application block using
Authorization Manager/ADAM. In abstract all roles and operation would
be saved in Authorization Manager (AzMan) and Main page would be shown
based on roles and operations user is assigned to using security
application block.

In this regard, if any one has any article/step-by-step guide or any
informative document, please share with me.

cheers!

iusfani