Security Exception while using EL 2005 DAAB

sreesubha

Hi,

We are using Microsoft EL DAAB component in the data access layer of
our project.

When we do an execute data set using command wrapper it gives a
security exception:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException'
occurred in mscorlib.dll
required registry access is not allowed

Does anyone know about this and a possible solution.

Thanks In Advance