Security Exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by jinh, Sep 30, 2008.

  1. jinh

    jinh Guest

    I'm trying to modify the SharePoint site so it'll take both type of
    authentication providers & anonymous access.

    I've modified the web.config file. When I started the debugging after all
    my codings are done, I got this error:

    Server Error in '/' Application.

    Security Exception
    by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission
    please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust
    level in the configuration file.

    Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the
    permission of type 'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System,
    Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [SecurityException: Request for the permission of type
    'System.Web.AspNetHostingPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
    System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError,
    Boolean ignoreCase) +0
    System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError,
    Boolean ignoreCase) +41
    System.Web.UI.Util.GetTypeFromAssemblies(ICollection assemblies, String
    typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) +119
    System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase,
    Boolean throwOnError) +179
    System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String
    baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly) +95

    System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary
    parseData) +192

    Can someone please give me some advice of what I should do to fix this issue?

    Many thanks in advance!
    JH
    jinh, Sep 30, 2008