security exceptions when deploying a war file that uses JSP/applet/EJB

Alberto Rocha

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with JBOSS. I need to deploy a WAR file where i have a
JSP that includes an Applet that uses EJBs.
I've tried almost everything and although i have a .java.policy file with
AllPermission for my code i still get security exceptions.
Can you help me? it would be great if someone has already done something
like what i want to do and could provide me an working example,
web.xml and jboss.xml included.
Thanks

Nuno Guimarães, Developer.
(any responses, please send also to (e-mail address removed))