Security guidance needed.

Smith

Hello,
I need to implent a new security system based on asp.net 2.0. My asp.net 2.0
page need to authenticate and authorize users available in active directory
but also new users that need to be created outside AD(Sql Membership
database).

I came to the conclusion that i will use SQLMembership provider +
SqlRoleProvider to manage new users and AdProvider + WidowsAuthorzation
provider for existing AD users.

I have to avoid to create new users in AD mainly because other service and
applications rely on it. Creating new users could therefore compromises
theses systems.

Can someone tell me is i'm missing something or weather their could be a
better way of solving this problem?

Thanks