security implementation method

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Mark Harris, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Mark Harris

    Mark Harris Guest

    Hi

    I am new to security and how to implement it. what i would like to do is as
    follows
    use a database to authenticate users.
    if a user is loggeed in only then can they get access to
    certian html files in the system.- if they try to go to it directly it
    returns access denied or simalar

    what would i need to be able to carry out this sort of restriction as these
    files are pure html

    any help pointing me where to look will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Mark

    ---

    Mark Harris, Aug 26, 2003