Security Management - How to

aaapaul

Hello !

I have to create an Information-System for our company.

I am using ASP.NET 1.1 and SQL-Server 2000.

Basically I am using the integrated Windows-authentication in IIS.
(impersonate=true). I have anWindows-Group that can read and change my
Files-directory.
This works good and should remain.

Furthermore I have differentiate between the user. Each called page
should be displayed, depending on the users rights.

My mental image looks like this:
I have a table with users (userid, username) and a table with roles
(roleid,rolename)
and a table rights (userid,roleeid)

Does anybody have an example for handling such problems ?

Thanks
aaapaul