security problem

Yoramo

Hello

I'm trying to write a file to a subdirectory of my web application but I
get a error message:
Access to the path "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\Temp\aa.jpg" is
denied.

how do I grant access rights to aspnet account?

I'm running on a local XP machin.

thanks in advance.
Yoramo.

Malek

this is an NTFS right issue (most probably, unless you have palyed around
with the .Net Frameword config code access security) ... give it NTFS rights
to write to the appropriate folder ...