    "everywhere"

    Thanks

    Robbie
    Robbie Wallis, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Hi, Robbie,

    I'm not sure about security - I doubt it will have anything to do with
    security. What I expect is that (some if not all of) the components will not
    be able to handle the different configurations. I.e. if a component has been
    designed and programmed to work with one global setting for the machine most
    probably there will be some problems if you try to force different setting
    for this component per application. Or it might discard totally the
    per-application setting. Or it will throw a ConfigurationException.

    Just remember to back-up your config files before editing.

    Hope this helps
    Martin
    "Robbie Wallis" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Could anyone provide me with an idea of the impact that the following

    change

    Martin Dechev, Apr 16, 2004