Security question?

MilanB

Application has a webform where user can edit/modify some information that
are stored in database.

When I show data to user, I must somewhere memorize ID of database record
that is currently edited.

Where to do that? So malicious users can not chage that ID (of current
edited record), and in that manner modify some other record, and not current
one?

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET]

store it in viewstate and use viewstatemac

--
HTH

Thanks,
Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN