security warning with https

Hatim Ali

Hello folks,

I've integrated my ASP.NET website with a portal on web. My website opens in
a frame provided by the web portal. The portal uses https protocol. Now when
i open my website IE displays a security warning saying "This page contains
both secure and un-secure items. Do you want to display the non secure
items". When i hit yes every thing works fine.

What should i do to remove this security warning. My ASP.NET web page has a
user control. Does the security warning has anything to do with that control?

Thanks in advance....

Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor]

Hello Hatim,

this is because you have links to http and https content on the same page.

Hatim Ali

Thanks for the response....

Is there any legitimate way to remove this security warning... ? one way
would be to open my website over https i guess..... but is there any other
way?

Hatim Ali