    What should i do to remove this security warning. My ASP.NET web page has a
    user control. Does the security warning has anything to do with that control?

    Thanks in advance....

    Hatim Ali, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Hello Hatim,

    this is because you have links to http and https content on the same page.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Sep 1, 2005

  3. Hatim Ali

    Hatim Ali Guest

    Thanks for the response....

    Is there any legitimate way to remove this security warning... ? one way
    would be to open my website over https i guess..... but is there any other
    way?

    Hatim Ali

    Hatim Ali, Sep 2, 2005