SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed

Kovan A.

Steps i have taken:
1. Gave ASPNET user access to C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\appevent.evt
2. Set my anonymous asp user to Administrator (to eliminate any problesm
with reading and writing)
3. created a key called
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\TE
ST (suggested by MS KB)

I am still having this problem

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed.]
WebMethods.cWebMethods.PopulateSessionState(Uri objCurrentURL,
HttpSessionState& objSession) +1649
CPUTrackerWeb.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +113