See how your pages look in different browsers

Cristian

Hi!
Do you guys know if there's a program or tool in which you can test
your HTML pages to see how they look in different browsers like IE,
Mozilla, Opera, Safari. Especially older browsers, as they are not
available anymore.

Thank you for your help.

Jonathan N. Little

Cristian said:
Hi!
Do you guys know if there's a program or tool in which you can test
your HTML pages to see how they look in different browsers like IE,
Mozilla, Opera, Safari. Especially older browsers, as they are not
available anymore.

Yes, the *actual* browsers. They are still available.

http://browsers.evolt.org/
evolt.org - Browser Archive

cf

let it be known on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:47:07 -0000
Cristian <[email protected]> scribed:

|Hi!
|Do you guys know if there's a program or tool in which you can test
|your HTML pages to see how they look in different browsers like IE,
|Mozilla, Opera, Safari. Especially older browsers, as they are not
|available anymore.
|
|Thank you for your help.

Cristian,

You may want to give Browsershots a try