See if you can figure this one out....

John

I have a simple ASPX page being hosted on our ISP.

The page contains 2 textboxes, and one button:
http://www.jonkar.ca/nora/xtest.aspx

You put info into TextBox1 then press the button, and holy smokes the info
is put into TextBox2....

That's incredible!

Since you know that works, Now get a second computer to connect to the same
page..........
On both computers try using the program, you will not be able to use it for
more than 4 clicks....
You will probably crash on the first click of the button...

The Web.config file:
----------
<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off" />

</system.web>

</configuration>

Here is all the code from xtest.aspx:
----------

<%@ Page Language="VB" %>
<script runat="server">

Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
dim someString as string = textBox1.Text
textBox2.Text = someString
End Sub

</script>

<head>
</head>
<form runat="server">
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox1" style="Z-INDEX: 100; LEFT: 168px;
POSITION: absolute; TOP: 56px" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label id="Label1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 80px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP: 56px" runat="server" Width="83px">My Dot Net</asp:Label>
<asp:Button id="Button1" style="Z-INDEX: 102; LEFT: 200px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP: 104px" onclick="Button1_Click" runat="server" Width="88px"
Text="Button"></asp:Button>
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox2" style="Z-INDEX: 103; LEFT: 176px;
POSITION: absolute; TOP: 160px" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
</form>

Bob Barrows

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest