see two problem(asp web server control(dropdownlist) vs. javascrip

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by deepak kumar, Oct 30, 2004.

  1. deepak kumar

    deepak kumar Guest

    i want to fill values in contigous stream(like array) at once or u can say
    multiple values (as u know that a dropdownlist contanin more than one values
    in it like 0,1,2,...) using javascript.
    my problem is that when page loads at cleint side then webserver control
    shoud be automatically populated by values(0,1,2,....uo tp 29) using
    javascript and client have to select any one value in drop downlist and
    according to that value ,,,there should be some back-end opreation on server
    side databases tables.

    in my probelm my dropdownlist have values from 0,1,2...up to 29 ..(actually
    i m taking days in a month in it) so that when user select any one value(eg.
    3) then day corresponding to number 3 should be filled on database and shluld
    be shown on client side as a label .
    ALSO I M UNABLE TO APPLY FOR Loop in aspx page ,, when i use it then ERROR
    COMES OUT AS OBJECT EXPECTED. i m unbale to figure out it.

    plz help me (JW U HELP ME previously , PLZ HELP ME AGAIN WITH COMPLETE CODE
    ON ASPX PAGE)

    deepak kumar, Oct 30, 2004