    settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

    Thanks.

    Michael Bartos
    Michael Bartos, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Michael Bartos

    rf Guest

    Michael Bartos" <> wrote

    > I notice that for some reason when I right click on a web page and choose
    > settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

    Empty your cache.

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Michael Bartos

    paul Guest

    Michael Bartos wrote:
    > I notice that for some reason when I right click on a web page and choose
    > settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

    There are a few wierd bugs that can cause this. I don't remember what
    fixed it for me but it took a lot of googling!
    paul, Jan 2, 2005
  4. Michael Bartos

    paul Guest

    Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
    That's what finally fixed it for us.
    paul, Jan 2, 2005
  5. Michael Bartos

    Richard Guest

    paul wrote:

    > Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
    > That's what finally fixed it for us.

    Are you really "SERIOUS" with this?
    Clearing the cache generally fixes minor problems with IE.
    Richard, Jan 2, 2005
  6. Michael Bartos

    paul Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > paul wrote:
    >

    >>Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
    >>That's what finally fixed it for us.

    > Are you really "SERIOUS" with this?
    > Clearing the cache generally fixes minor problems with IE.

    Totally serious. We spent weeks trying all kinds of stuff. It can be
    caused by different things.
    paul, Jan 2, 2005
  7. Michael Bartos

    SpaceGirl Guest

    paul wrote:
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    >> paul wrote:
    >>

    >>> Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
    >>> That's what finally fixed it for us.

    >> Are you really "SERIOUS" with this?
    >> Clearing the cache generally fixes minor problems with IE.

    > Totally serious. We spent weeks trying all kinds of stuff. It can be
    > caused by different things.

    Using IE being the bigger of the reasons :)

    Dont use IE; problem disapears, and wont re-appear.

    The thing that causes it in IE is a corrupt or incomplete file or
    activeX object in the cache.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Jan 2, 2005
  8. Michael Bartos

    paul Guest

    SpaceGirl wrote:

    > paul wrote:
    >
    >> Totally serious. We spent weeks trying all kinds of stuff. It can be
    >> caused by different things.

    > Using IE being the bigger of the reasons :)
    >
    > Dont use IE; problem disapears, and wont re-appear.

    I know, I told her to use mozilla but...
    paul, Jan 2, 2005