Seeing code

Michael Bartos

I notice that for some reason when I right click on a web page and choose
settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

Thanks.

Michael Bartos

rf

Michael Bartos said:
I notice that for some reason when I right click on a web page and choose
settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

Empty your cache.

paul

Michael said:
I notice that for some reason when I right click on a web page and choose
settimg on Internet Explorer that turns this on?

There are a few wierd bugs that can cause this. I don't remember what
fixed it for me but it took a lot of googling!

paul

Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
That's what finally fixed it for us.

Richard

paul said:
Ah, now I remember, delete the shortcut to notepad on you desktop.
That's what finally fixed it for us.

Are you really "SERIOUS" with this?
Clearing the cache generally fixes minor problems with IE.

paul

Richard said:
paul wrote:

Are you really "SERIOUS" with this?
Clearing the cache generally fixes minor problems with IE.

Totally serious. We spent weeks trying all kinds of stuff. It can be
caused by different things.

SpaceGirl

paul said:
Totally serious. We spent weeks trying all kinds of stuff. It can be
caused by different things.

Using IE being the bigger of the reasons :)

Dont use IE; problem disapears, and wont re-appear.

The thing that causes it in IE is a corrupt or incomplete file or
activeX object in the cache.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)