    call graph of the compile-time dependencies and the source file
    dependencies (.c and .h)? Tried googling around and no luck :(

    Zach
    Zach, May 20, 2009

  2. On 19 May 2009 at 23:00, Zach wrote:
    > Does anyone know of Linux tool(s) that will make a text tree or visual
    > call graph of the compile-time dependencies and the source file
    > dependencies (.c and .h)? Tried googling around and no luck :(

    Searching the Debian repositories turns up
    http://deps.alioth.debian.org/

    The sample output files look pretty neat - I'll have to have a play with
    it when I get time.
    Antoninus Twink, May 20, 2009

  3. Zach

    Zach Uram Guest

    On May 19, 7:10 pm, Antoninus Twink <> wrote:

    > Searching the Debian repositories turns uphttp://deps.alioth.debian.org/
    >
    > The sample output files look pretty neat - I'll have to have a play with
    > it when I get time.

    Thanks!

    Zach
    Zach Uram, May 20, 2009
  4. Zach

    luserXtrog Guest

    On May 19, 6:00 pm, Zach <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know of Linux tool(s) that will make a text tree or visual
    > call graph of the compile-time dependencies and the source file
    > dependencies (.c and .h)? Tried googling around and no luck :(

    My copy of Running Linux (3ed) mentions a program called "calls"
    which will print a function-call tree from source files.
    But I know nothing more about it.

    --
    lxt
    luserXtrog, May 20, 2009
  5. Zach

    Zach Uram Guest

    On May 19, 9:45 pm, luserXtrog <> wrote:

    > My copy of Running Linux (3ed) mentions a program called "calls"
    > which will print a function-call tree from source files.
    > But I know nothing more about it.

    Ok will look into it, Thx.

    Zach
    Zach Uram, May 20, 2009