Seeing the source code created for an ASPX page...

Patrice

What is the easiest way to see the code created by ASP.NET for an ASPX page
?
In 1.1, I use i/i to get a compile time error so that ASP.NET shows the
code. In 2.0, it runs fine showing NaN (Not a Number).

The code seems temporary and I guess the file is deleted almost as soon as
compiled.

TIA.

Patrice

Guest

Do you mean you want to examine the code for a page on a live site?

If so, consider looking at the IBuySpy code (may also be in the starter
kits), which had a code viewer included. You can set up the same
implementation for your code.

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Patrice

Nope was to see the source code created automatically from an ASPX page not
mine.

I finally found it in the user profile temp directory (when using Web
Developer Express). It's is likely similar in 1.1 with dev tools I guess.

Patrice