    chrome?

    Thanks.
    , Feb 22, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > This isn't a javascript question ...
    >
    > On the other hand, there are a lot of people on this newsgroup who seem
    > to know a lot about building nice user interfaces.

    .... and there are similar people over in
    comp.infomationsystems.www.authoring.stylesheets where this would be
    on-topic.

    > Anyway, I'd like to add chrome to my tables ...
    > Something like the silver that appears at
    > http://spaces.msn.com/members/BCR

    Eugh. http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=RoundedCorners shows more reasonable
    ways to achieve the effect.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Zifud Guest

    wrote:
    > This isn't a javascript question ...

    Duh

    [...]
    > Anyway, I'd like to add chrome to my tables ...
    >
    > Something like the silver that appears at

    Then steal their stylesheet(s)

    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets is that-a-way ----->

    --
    Zif
    Zifud, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Jeff North Guest

    On 21 Feb 2005 22:02:54 -0800, in comp.lang.javascript
    wrote:

    >| This isn't a javascript question ...
    >|
    >| On the other hand, there are a lot of people on this newsgroup who seem
    >| to know a lot about building nice user interfaces.
    >|
    >| Anyway, I'd like to add chrome to my tables ...
    >|
    >| Something like the silver that appears at
    >|
    >| http://spaces.msn.com/members/BCR
    >|
    >| Where it says "Photo album" and "Blog" .
    >|
    >| I tried saving a page from spaces.msn.com and found the task of using
    >| their images and DHTML
    >| and using that an impossible task.
    >|
    >| Might someone be able to point me to a shareware page having similar
    >| chrome?
    >|
    >| Thanks.

    I've created the same as the above except the first item is within a
    table and the second is using CSS. Both have there strengths and
    weaknesses, it just depends upon your expertise.

    http://jjnau.netfirms.com/chrome/chrome.htm

    : Remove your pants to reply
    Jeff North, Feb 22, 2005

    Wow!

    Thanks Jeff. That is exactly what I needed!

    Thanks for the urls everyone else too.
    , Feb 22, 2005