Seek ideas for AJAX listing of names

gimme_this_gimme_that

I'm developing an AJAX page that returns a list of names.

When you click a bullet just to the left of a names another
list of names appears with similar bullets.

Each name is a hypertext link.

I think I've got a handle on the AJAX part of things -
but I could use a few tips on the design part of
things.

Like nice images for the bullets and some keen formatting.

Has anyone seen something similar which might provide some ideas?

Tips are OK as well.

Thanks.

sam.partington

Like nice images for the bullets and some keen formatting.

Has anyone seen something similar which might provide some ideas?

This is OT, so shouldn't go any further. But it sounds similar to my
jukebox app :

http://www.sampartington.co.uk/jukebox/demo.html

(Note that I've not tried very hard to make it look very good in IE
because its designed for Opera on a Nokia 770, but firefox works fine
too).

Sam