Seeking a Java / UI Developer for a contract opportunity in Albany, NY

Discussion in 'Java' started by robin.marsh@gmail.com, Jul 5, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Palladian Consulting, a leader in IT services is seeking a Java / UI Developer for a contract opportunity in Albany, NY
    Our Client is a state agency; all work is to be performed onsite
    Start date is Aug 1, 2012 thru 3/1/2014

    Position Functions or Responsibilities:

    The Programmer Analyst will develop a variety of software applications including a Customized User Interface to support end-user Ad-hoc Querying of data to be presented in a Google Earth Globe. This resource will also develop backend processes to automate the retrieval and load of data from remote source database into the Google Earth database. All development will involve integration with our LDAP for Authentication of user credentials.

    Required Skills:

    1. 4 years of UI development experience using standard frameworks such as Struts or JSF.

    2. Must have experience and extensive knowledge in Shell Scripting, UNIX/Linux commands and scripting

    3. Must have a experience in development of applications using XML for datainterchange

    4. Must have experience in integration of web based application with Identity Management System such as LDAP & Siteminder

    5. 8 years of experience developing large scale applications in a multi-tiered environment, at least 4 years of which must be J2EE based.

    To be considered please contact me immediately,

    Thank you,

    Robin Marsh
    Palladian Consulting
    949-681-8016