seeking beta testers, power users (off topic)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jsobel, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. Jsobel

    Jsobel Guest

    Hi all:

    I downloaded this new Personal Audio Link app.
    They issued a press release looking for beta testers,
    with a compensation offer of 6 months free Vonage
    service for qualified testers.

    I'm posting this because they are seeking more beta
    testers, particularly seeking "power-users" who
    understand the technology.

    http://www.adondo.net/product.aspx

    It uses a SIP client for speech interaction. .NET and
    can be highly customized by the user. Beta testers
    can use the aplication to end/receive e-mail by speech,
    get instant local traffic reports, instant local weather,
    listen to podcasts, blogs, RSS feeds via
    navigating by voice alone.

    I'm a speech recognition user, and am using it now,
    dictating e-mails with 98% accuracy, even with significant
    background noise, or wind noise.. using a cell phone.

    HTHE
    Jsobel, Mar 12, 2006