    %%% 919-577-9882 % til then, I'll leave her alone."
    %%%% <> % 'Yours Truly, 2095', *Time*, ELO
    http://home.earthlink.net/~yatescr

    Randy Yates, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Randy Yates wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a C++ library that allows web pages to be represented as
    > instances of C++ objects? For example, there may be page, table, edit
    > control, and text control objects. This would be used in a CGI
    > context.

    How will those controls be rendered?

    --
    Hywel

    Hywel Jenkins, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Randy Yates

    Randy Yates Guest

    Hywel Jenkins <> writes:

    > Randy Yates wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Is there a C++ library that allows web pages to be represented as

    > > instances of C++ objects? For example, there may be page, table, edit
    > > control, and text control objects. This would be used in a CGI
    > > context.

    > How will those controls be rendered?

    On response to a GET, the top-level object (page) would have a GET
    method, which would then render the HTML based on the GET parameters,
    the object's properties, and all objects that are in the object
    container of the form.
    --
    Randy Yates
    Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications

    Randy Yates, Apr 1, 2005
  4. Randy Yates

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Randy Yates wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a C++ library that allows web pages to be represented as
    > instances of C++ objects? For example, there may be page, table, edit
    > control, and text control objects. This would be used in a CGI
    > context.

    There may be .NET or Java ones, but no C++.

    Aquila Deus, Apr 2, 2005