seeking feedback and help on HTMLTemplate 0.4.0

has

Hi all,

I'm looking for feedback and/or help with preparing my HTMLTemplate
module for its version 1.0 release:

http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/htmltemplate.html

The code and API are now stable, apart from a couple of outstanding
issues described in the Manual's TO DO section that I'd like to get
input on.

The documentation is still very much a work in progress, and has just
undergone an almost total rewrite since the previous release. Help on
editing what's currently written would be greatly appreciated, as
would suggestions on what additional information needs included
(first-rate usability is a core ambition/feature).

I'd like the 1.0.0 final release by end of next month (beyond which I
plan to prepare and submit it for possible inclusion in Python's
standard library), so the more spit-n-polish it gets before then the
better.

Many thanks in advance,

has