seeking help here

Spartanicus

Neal said:

Any chance you could change your attribute line to include the email
address of the poster? Your current line makes filtering of follow ups
hard.

Neal

Spartanicus said:
Any chance you could change your attribute line to include the email
address of the poster? Your current line makes filtering of follow ups
hard.

Apologies - I hand-trim and sometimes I snip more than I should...

kchayka

Erik said:
Maybe you should consult an optician or just decreace the solution of your
screen? ;)

Thems fightin' words, matey. The smiley doesn't make your comment any
less irritating, either. My screen resolution is just peachy for my
particular needs. The only trouble I ever have is with poorly designed
web pages. The flaw is in your design, not my screen resolution or
eyesight. Period.
I do know that way of making a web page. But the subject of this page is to
show the method of positioning elements.

You don't seem to realize that your credibility is affected by your
(unrelated) design flaw. How can I trust that you actually know what
you're doing when your layout is falling apart before my very eyes?

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Erik Ginnerskov scribbled in the mud:
Maybe you should consult an optician or just decreace the solution of your
screen? ;)

1 part water, 2 parts screen should give you a good solution
I'm an elderly man

Poor thing. :(

Ross

And never said:
(a.k.a. Richard the Stupid). He is an idiot. If you spend some time
lurking here, you will come to know this. :)
but modifying his codes seem to work...?

Ross

i appreciate all your technical comments and the etiquette teaching on
posting newsgroup. be honest, we are never taught about/recommended the
prowness of newsgroup, not to mention the etiquette. i cordially apologize.

Jukka K. Korpela

Ross said:
but modifying his codes seem to work...?

The operative word being "seem". Disinformation from trolls is harmful
just because it seems to work, for some time or in some circumstances.