Seeking Internet Protection Service

Gerald Newton3

I am willing to pay $3,000 per year for an Internet Protection Service.
What is IPS?
It is a service to protect me from slanderous posts at newsgroups and
spamming at my BB.
Yes, I am willing to pay this price.
I simply do not have the time to trace down these culprits and stop them
Does anyone have this service? Or do you know of this service?
I am sure there are many that would pay for this Protection if it is not
already available!