    I am sure there are many that would pay for this Protection if it is not
    already available!
    email:

    Gerald Newton3, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You are a whinny baby old man.

    Did you give someone a hicky?

    You do provide funny entertainment...at least for me. I'm sure other
    can appreciate your ignorant control of your personality.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa,...it's me Gerry the pecker head Newton and I want
    everyone to post like I do. Waaaaaaaaaaa.

    Gerald Newton, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Gerald Newton3

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:37:38 -0900 "Gerald Newton3"
    used 14 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.engineering.electrical

    >Yes, I am willing to pay this price.

    Good. Expect to hear from your ISP.

    *plonk*

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Gerald Newton3

    Anno Siegel Guest

    [newsgroups trimmed]

    Gerald Newton3 <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > I am willing to pay $3,000 per year for an Internet Protection Service.

    [...]

    Ah, the canadian electrician...

    Anno

    Anno Siegel, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Litigation on its way.

    Keep posting the more evidence the better.

    Gerald Newton3, Dec 9, 2004