Seeking: Online HTML syntax highlighter

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Lee Harvey, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Lee Harvey

    Lee Harvey Guest

    I'm looking for a website that will either:

    a) Accept a URL
    b) Or, take raw HTML source

    And produce a syntax highlighted (colorized) version of the HTML source
    code -- preferrably on a white background.

    I DO NOT WANT:

    1) A stand-alone binary executable (i.e., utility, editor, etc.)
    2) Compliance checks run against the source (i.e., HTML Tidy)
    3) The HTML reformatted (i.e., re-indented, pretty-printed, etc.)

    Essentially, I simply want all the existing formatting (warts and all) of the
    original HTML source syntax highlighted. That's it.

    Does anybody know if such a website exists? If so, please respond.

    Thanks.

    Lee Harvey, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Lee Harvey

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Lee Harvey"
    <> writing in

    Here you go: http://www.chamisplace.com/colorizer/cc.asp

    --
    Adrienne Boswell