    If interested, please contact me at www.7xyz.com/perl

    Please provide professional references if possible.

    Thank you.

    Felix Smith, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Felix Smith

    ww Guest

    Good luck trying to get somone to stay up all day and night waiting on
    your IM.

    try this http://perlmonks.com/index.pl?node=fullpage chat instead.
    Yoll need to make an account to chat tho.

    -w w

    ww, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Felix Smith

    Tom Guest

    > >The Yahoo IM requirement is an important one since I would like to be
    > >able to obtain advice instantly when I need it. Ideally, you already
    > >have a habit of usually being online with Yahoo IM.
    > >
    > >If interested, please contact me at www.7xyz.com/perl
    > >
    > >Please provide professional references if possible.
    > >
    > >Thank you.

    Try the Oreilly books and your internet search engine instead.
    Cheaper and you'll save money and learn more.

    Tom, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Felix Smith

    David Oswald Guest

    "Felix Smith" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a Linux/ Perl tutor who I can contact via Yahoo
    > Instant Messenger to obtain instant advice when needed. Compensation
    > will be on an incident by incident basis. Fluency in English is
    > required.

    Why not start an account at http://www.perlmonks.org? It's web based.
    There is an instant message box there, as well as a "Seekers of Perl Wisdom"
    bulliten board section.

    David Oswald, Nov 29, 2003