    0x4b3cc in _ZN5ImageD1Ev () at ../../../../src/libstdc++-v3/src/stdexcept.cc:76
    76 ../../../../src/libstdc++-v3/src/stdexcept.cc: No such file or directory.

    What's going on?
    Corrine, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Corrine wrote:
    > Running my C++ program gives me a seg fault, with the following error
    > info given by gdb:
    >
    > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
    > 0x4b3cc in _ZN5ImageD1Ev () at ../../../../src/libstdc++-v3/src/stdexcept.cc:76
    > 76 ../../../../src/libstdc++-v3/src/stdexcept.cc: No such file or directory.
    >
    > What's going on?

    The "No such file or directory." is a message from gdb saying that it
    can't find the file - no biggie. The "segfault" is because your code is
    broken somehow. If you find stdexcept.cc and look at line 76, you might
    get a hint at what the problem is, no guarentee though.

    BTW - this is off-topic for comp.lang.c++ , you should try
    comp.unix.programmer, this group might be better suited to these kinds
    of questions. In comp.lang.c++, we're a bunch-o-grumpy C++ nuts (said
    in the kindest way - truly :) ) and don't like questions that are not
    specific to C++ as it is written in the standard.
    Gianni Mariani, Nov 27, 2003