Select a row from a DataGrid1 by passing a QueryString variable

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by David Dimmer, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. David Dimmer

    David Dimmer Guest

    I can not seem to get the row index in my datagrid containing the
    string id I pass in. Any suggestions?

    I know once I know the row index I will use:
    DataGrid1.SelectedIndex = [rowID];

    How do I find the rowID and mark it selected?

    Sincerely,
    David Dimmer

    David Dimmer, Apr 20, 2004